ADAM (Automobile Data Acquisition Module) is now on the road collecting data with different participates.
This driving data collection device is designed by Xingda Yan and James Fleming. The main feature of this device is very low cost (less than £ 200) compared to similar product on the market. The configuration of ADAM is as follow:
- Platform: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Module
- BerryIMU: inertial measurement unit combines an accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Stereo Camera: Two Pi Camera
- Power: 16,000mAh 5V 2A USB Portable Power Supply
- Real-time clock