The project targets a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in road transport by implementing new Energy Management control systems that are inclusive, predictive and adaptive. The ultimate goal is to reduce fuel consumption of the passenger and light duty road vehicles by more than 5%.
- [Call for Participants]: Workshop on Eco-Driving and Energy Management Optimisation
- Early Results from an Online Questionnaire Exploring Future Interfaces Design to Support Fuel-Efficient Driving
- From optimization-based EM to rule-based EM
- Optimal EM with simultaneous speed optimization
- Human Factors – Exploring Eco-Driving to Reduce Fuel Use